Thank you for your interest in the ALF Instrumental Music program for 2021-2022
Registration opened on Monday, August 23, 2021 at 12 Noon and is now closed.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us
Please Note – Before Registering
- Program Fee $200, includes class book, materials & t-shirt
- Rental Fee $200
- Donation of $20 suggested for band PPE equipment
- Additional equipment may be required, see Student Handbook
- Class sizes are limited
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Early registration is important. Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled.
- Music registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the end of the registration period, whichever occurs first. Registrations will not be processed until all forms are completed online and all fees are paid in full.
- Review Class Schedules and consider other programs where there might be a schedule conflict
- Review instrument options with your student(s.) Consider a second choice option.
- If you paid for an instrument rental and there is no instrument available for your student, the rental fee will be refunded
- Please make your selections carefully. There are no class refunds.
BRASS INSTRUMENTS INCLUDE: Baritone, French Horn, Trombone, Trumpet
WOODWIND INSTRUMENTS INCLUDE: Clarinet, Flute, Oboe, Saxophone
STRING INSTRUMENTS INCLUDE: Cello, Viola, Violin
PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS INCLUDE: Percussion Kit (practice pad, bells, drum sticks, mallet sticks)
To register for Instrumental Music, click the “Register” button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated during the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your Online Account via the link in your confirmation email, using the same user name and password as when you registered.
- If your student wasn’t able to register for their preferred class and they are a beginner, consider signing them up for another session. You may also contact the Programs Office at email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list for their preferred class. Advanced students can be electronically added to the wait lists for Concert Band or String Orchestra through the registration site.
- Class transfers will be made based on availability and with the consent of the instructor and/or Music Chairman.
Contact the Programs Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.