Please Note – Before Registering
- Class sizes are limited
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Review Class Schedules and consider other programs where there might be a schedule conflict
- Review instrument options with your student(s)
- Early registration is important. Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled.
- Music registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the end of the registration period, whichever occurs first
- Please make your selections carefully. There are no program refunds unless a class is cancelled by ALF.
- If you paid for an instrument rental and there is no instrument available for your student, the rental fee will be refunded
- Registrations will not be processed until all forms are completed online and all fees are paid in full
- A Zoom access link will be sent via email prior to the scheduled class day/time. Zoom classes will be recorded for internal purposes only.
To register for Instrumental Music, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your Online Account via the link in your confirmation email, using the same user name and password as when you registered.
- If your student wasn’t able to register for their preferred class, you may contact the Programs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list.
- We realize that mistakes are made and sometimes students simply change their minds. Due to COVID, changing an instrument may be difficult. Transfers will only be made as an exception based on availability and with the consent of the instructor and/or Music Chairman.
Contact the Programs Office for assistance at email@example.com or 818-790-2211.