Thank you for your interest in the ALF Instrumental Music program for 2018 – 2019.
Registration Closed on Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 5:00 PM
If You Already Signed Up, We’ll See You in Class the Week of September 10th!
Please Note – Before Registering
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Class sizes are limited
- Music registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the end of the registration period, whichever occurs first
- Early registration is important. Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled.
- DO NOT send your student to class without being registered
- Program Fee includes a T-Shirt
- Review Class Schedules and the Music Calendar
- Review instrument options with your student(s)
- Consider other on-campus and off-campus programs where there might be a schedule conflict
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all fees are paid in full
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Please make your selections carefully.
To register for Instrumental Music, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- If you want to view your account information, print a statement, or change your password, go to your Online Registration Account using the same user name and password as when you registered. You can only check your information, once registered. You cannot register or transfer here.
- We realize that mistakes are made and sometimes students simply change their minds. We will transfer a student to a different class, provided the class is still available at the time of the request. You may email or call to make this request. After the first day of Music classes, transfers will only be made as an exception and with the consent of the instructor and/or Music Chairman.
Contact the Programs Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.