Thank you for your interest in ALF Summer School. 2022
Registration will open on Monday, March 14 at 12:00 Noon
If you have questions about registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Class sizes are limited
- Early registration is important. Some classes have been known to fill on the first day!
- Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled
- Registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the end of the registration period, whichever occurs first
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online and fees are paid in full
- Late fees of $30 per class will apply beginning Monday, June 1, 2021
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
- Review class titles and descriptions
- Review program hours
- Review fees
- Consider childcare options
- Consider other on-campus and off-campus programs where there might be a schedule conflict
- Consider special needs
- Consider other family summer plans and how they could affect attendance
- Have a question? Review Frequently Asked Questions
Look for “Preparing for Summer School Registration” tips here in late February 2022
To register for Summer School, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your online account via the link in your confirmation email, using the same user name and password as when you registered.
- If your student is not able to register for the class of his or her choice, you can register for the Waitlist. Simply complete the information as if you are registering but you do not have to pay. Students are ranked in the order that the request is received. If space becomes available, we will call you to see if your student is still interested in participating then make the transfer into the class. An email is then sent to alert you to pay for the program right away.
Please Note – Most classes do not have any drop-outs and therefore the chance of being registered from the Waitlist is slim.
Be sure to sign up for another class while you wait for a Waitlist spot. If your student gets in, the fee for that class can easily be moved over to the Waitlist class. If you have any questions about the Waitlist process, please contact email@example.com or call 818-790-2211.
Contact the Programs office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.