Thank you for your interest in ALF Summer School. The program is now full, the wait list is closed and classes will begin on Monday, June 21, 2021. If you have questions about registration, please contact the ALF Summer School Office at email@example.com.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Class sizes are limited
- Early registration is important. Some classes have been known to fill on the first day!
- Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled
- Registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the end of the registration period, whichever occurs first
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online and fees are paid in full
- Late fees of $30 will apply beginning Monday, June 1, 2021
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
- Review class descriptions and format
- Review program hours
- Review fees
- Consider childcare options
- Consider other on-campus and off-campus programs where there might be a schedule conflict
- Consider special needs
- Consider other family summer plans and how they could affect attendance
- Have a question? Review Frequently Asked Questions
SORRY, CLASSES ARE NOW FULL
To register for Summer School, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your online account via the link in your confirmation email, using the same user name and password as when you registered.
- If your student wasn’t able to register for the Summer School program, you may contact the Programs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list.