Thank you for your interest in ALF Summer School 2023
Registration will open on Monday, March 6 at 12 Noon NOW OPEN!!
If you have questions about registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Class sizes are limited
- Early registration is important. Some classes have been known to fill on the first day or cancelled if they do not reach the minimum student enrollment.
- Only the parent or legal guardian can register a student
- Registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the end of the registration period, whichever occurs first. Registration closes Monday, June 12, 2023 at 5:00 PM.
- Do not hold more classes in your cart than you need. Doing this will prevent other students from registering and will trigger early waitlists. There is no limit to the number of waitlist classes you can add to your cart.
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online and fees are paid in full
- Late fees of $30 per class will apply beginning Monday, June 1, 2023
- Be sure to read all about ALF Summer School by following the grey button links on every web page
- Review class descriptions with your student(s) and have them select their first choices and backup choices
- Review program hours
- Review fees
- Consider special needs
- Consider childcare and transportation options
- Consider other off-campus summer programs where there might be a schedule conflict
- Consider other family plans and how they could affect student attendance during the summer
- Have a question? Review Frequently Asked Questions
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
To register for Summer School, click the blue button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your online account via the link in your confirmation email, using the same user name and password as when you registered.
- If your student is not able to register for the class of his or her choice, you can register for the class waitlist. Simply complete the information as if you are registering but you do not have to pay. Students are ranked in the order that the request is received. If space becomes available, we will call you to see if your student is still interested in participating, then make the transfer into the class. A confirmation email will follow with a link at the bottom so that you can click, login, and pay for the class.
Please Note – Most classes do not have any drop-outs and therefore the chance of being registered from a waitlist may be slim.
Be sure to sign up for another class while you wait for a spot. If your student gets in, the fee for that class can easily be moved over to pay for the waitlist class. If you have any questions about the waitlist process, please contact email@example.com or call 818-790-2211.
Contact the Programs Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.