Thank you for your interest in ALF Summer School. The program is now completed and we look forward to a new season in 2022. If you have questions about registration, please contact the ALF Summer School Office at email@example.com.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Class sizes are limited
- Early registration is important. Some classes have been known to fill on the first day!
- Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled
- Registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the end of the registration period, whichever occurs first
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online and fees are paid in full
- Late fees of $30 will apply beginning Monday, June 1, 2021
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
- Review class descriptions and format
- Review program hours
- Review fees
- Consider childcare options
- Consider other on-campus and off-campus programs where there might be a schedule conflict
- Consider special needs
- Consider other family summer plans and how they could affect attendance
- Have a question? Review Frequently Asked Questions
SORRY, CLASSES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THIS SEASON
To register for Summer School, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your online account via the link in your confirmation email, using the same user name and password as when you registered.
- If your student wasn’t able to register for the Summer School program, you may contact the Programs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list.