Thank you for your interest in the ALF Summer School program for 2018
Registration Now Open!
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Class sizes are limited
- Early registration is important. Some classes have been known to fill on the first day!
- Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all fees are paid in full
- Late fees of $30 per class will apply beginning Friday, June 1, 2018
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Please make your selections carefully.
- Review classes with your student(s) and have back-ups in case some are full
- Use the Planning Chart as a guide
- Review Program Hours
- Review Fees
- Consider childcare options
- Consider other on-campus and off-campus programs where there might be a schedule conflict
- Consider special needs (ie. a child with food allergies should not sign up for Cooking)
- Consider other family summer plans and how they could affect attendance
Ready? Let’s go!
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away, if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- If you want to view your account information, print a statement, or change your password, go to your Online Registration Account using the same user name and password as when you registered. You can only check your information, once registered. You cannot register or transfer here.