We regret that ALF Summer School 2020 has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Registration is closed at this time.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Class sizes are limited
- Early registration is important. Some classes have been known to fill on the first day!
- Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online and fees are paid in full
- Late fees of $30 per class will apply beginning Monday, June 1, 2020
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Please make your selections carefully.
- Review Classes with your student(s) and have back-ups in case some are full
- Use the Planning Chart as a guide
- Review Program Hours
- Review Fees
- Consider childcare options
- Consider other on-campus and off-campus programs where there might be a schedule conflict
- Consider special needs (ie. a child with food allergies should not sign up for Cooking)
- Consider other family summer plans and how they could affect attendance
CHOOSE YOUR GRADE LEVEL TO REGISTER
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. BE SURE TO CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY, IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS CONFIRMATION.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your Online Registration Account using the same user name and password as when you registered. However, you cannot register or transfer here.