Thank you for your interest in the ALF Drama program for 2019-2020
ALFie Players’ Rehearsals and Performance Take Place in the Fall
ALFie Company’s Rehearsals and Performance Take Place in the Winter
Registration for Singin’ in the Rain is now full. If you wish to be placed on the Waiting List, please contact the Programs office at email@example.com or 818-790-2211.
Please Note – Before Registering
- Registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis and classes often fill quickly
- Class sizes are limited to 25
- Drama registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the first day of rehearsals, whichever occurs first
- Early registration is important. Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled.
- DO NOT send your student to class without being registered
- Review rehearsal dates/times including Tech Week and the day of the performance
- Drama classes are held at two different locations. Please consider transportation options.
- Program Fee of $275 includes a Cast Photo, T-Shirt and DVD
- During performances, regular photos without flash are permitted. ALF does not allow videotaping due to licensing restrictions. Professional DVDs are now included in the cost of the program at no additional charge.
- Financial assistance is not available for this program
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online and fees are paid in full
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Please make your selections carefully.
4491 Cornishon Avenue
Assistance League of Flintridge
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Front
Chapter Meeting Room (CMR)
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Rear
To register for Drama, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. BE SURE TO CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS CONFIRMATION.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your Online Registration Account using the same user name and password as when you registered. However, you cannot register or transfer here.
Contact the Programs Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.