Thank you for your interest in the ALF Drama program for 2018 – 2019
ALFie Company’s Rehearsals and Performance Take Place in the Winter
Unless Full, Registration Will Remain Open Until Tuesday, January 15, 2019
ALFie Players’ Rehearsals and Performance Take Place in the Fall
Look for the New Program Registration in August 2019
Please Note – Before Registering
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Class sizes are limited to 25
- Drama registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the first day of rehearsals, whichever occurs first
- Early registration is important. Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled.
- DO NOT send your student to class without being registered
- Review rehearsal dates/times including Tech Week and the day of the performance
- Drama classes are held at two different locations. Please consider transportation options.
- Program Fee of $275 includes a Cast Photo and T-Shirt
- ALF does not allow videotaping of the drama performances due to licensing restrictions. Regular photos without flash are permitted. Professional DVDs are available to purchase for an additional cost of $30.
- Financial assistance is not available for this program
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all fees are paid in full
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Please make your selections carefully.
4491 Cornishon Avenue
Assistance League of Flintridge
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Front
Chapter Meeting Room (CMR)
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Rear
To register for Drama, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- If you want to view your account information, print a statement, or change your password, go to your Online Registration Account using the same user name and password as when you registered. You can only check your information, once registered. You cannot register or transfer here.
Contact the Programs Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.