Thank you for your interest in the ALF Drama program for 2021
This year, all classes are entirely online
Due to a variety of circumstances, the window of opportunity to register for Drama will be very short this year
ALFie Company registration will open on Monday, January 4 at 12:00 Noon and is extended to Tuesday, January 19 at 12:00 Noon
ALFie Players registration will tentatively * open on Monday, March 15 at 12:00 Noon and closes on Friday, March 26 at 5:00 PM
* This date could be earlier than March 15. Watch for details.
Please Note – Before Registering
- Registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis and classes often fill quickly
- Drama registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the last day of registration, whichever comes first
- Class sizes are limited
- Early registration is important. Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled.
- Review rehearsal dates/times including Tech Week and the day of the performance to avoid conflicts with other programs or appointments
- Program Fee of $150 includes online instruction, materials and t-shirt
- Financial assistance is not available for this program
- Registrations WILL NOT be processed until all forms are completed online and fees are paid in full
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Please make your selections carefully.
- The Zoom access link for classes and performance will be included in your email confirmation letter. All Zoom classes will be recorded. Students may have the opportunity to perform collaboratively online. These performances may be shown on ALF’s private channel on YouTube or other similar platform and will be available only through links provided to parents. Permission for such participation is included during the registration process. If you have trouble logging into the Zoom link provided, email the instructor right away.
Assistance League of Flintridge
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Front
Chapter Meeting Room (CMR)
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Rear
To register for Drama, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your Online Account via the link in your confirmation email, using the same user name and password as when you registered.
- If your student wasn’t able to register for their preferred class, you may contact the Programs Office at email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.
4491 Cornishon Avenue
Contact the Programs Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.