Thank you for your interest in the ALF Drama program for 2023-2024
Please join us for the performance of Shrek the Musical JR. on Friday, March 8 at 7 PM at Lanterman Auditorium. Admission is free. All are welcome.
The next drama classes will be this summer during ALF Summer School. You can review class descriptions here. Click on “PCR.” Registration begins Monday, March 11. For ALFie Players, our next program will be in the fall. Look for further information this summer.
For drama-specific questions, contact us at email@example.com. For general questions and registration help, contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.
Please Note – Before Registering
- Drama is a commitment. Be sure to review all rehearsal dates & times, including Tech Week and the performance date to avoid conflicts with other programs or appointments.
- Early registration is important. Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled.
- Class sizes are limited and often fill quickly
- Registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis
- Registrations will not be processed until all forms are completed online and fees are paid in full
- Drama registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the last day of registration, whichever comes first
- If your student wasn’t able to register for their preferred class, you may ask to be placed on a waitlist by completing a waitlist registration online. If a spot becomes available, we will contact you right away. Payment for the program would be due upon the student’s transfer from the waitlist into the class.
- Program fee of $325 includes instruction, class materials, T-shirt, & cast photo
- Financial assistance is not available for this program
- Please make your selections carefully. There are no class refunds.
Assistance League of Flintridge
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Front
Chapter Meeting Room (CMR)
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Rear
To register for Drama, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated during the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account through registering, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your online account via the link in your confirmation email, using the same user email and password as when you registered. You cannot create an account prior to registering.
4491 Cornishon Avenue
Contact the Programs Office for assistance at email@example.com or 818-790-2211.