Thank you for your interest in the ALF Drama program for 2021-2022
We are looking forward to having in-person classes again this fall.
Registration for ALFie Company opened on August 20, 2021 and the program is now full. Rehearsals began September 14. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.
We will announce the registration date for ALFie Players sometime soon. Keep checking back!
Please Note – Before Registering
- Program fee of $300 includes class materials, and t-shirt
- Class sizes are limited
- Review rehearsal dates/times including Tech Week and the day of the performance to avoid conflicts with other programs or appointments
- Early registration is important. Classes that do not meet minimum student enrollment may be cancelled.
- Registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis and classes often fill quickly
- Drama registration is continuous until each class has reached its maximum enrollment or the last day of registration, whichever comes first. Registrations will not be processed until all forms are completed online and fees are paid in full
- Financial assistance is not available for this program
- Please make your selections carefully. There are no class refunds.
Assistance League of Flintridge
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Front
Chapter Meeting Room (CMR)
4607 Oakwood Avenue, Rear
To register for Drama, click the button below:
- A confirmation will be sent to the email account designated at the end of the registration process. Be sure to contact us right away if you do not receive this confirmation.
- Do not register twice. There may be an administrative charge for reversing a duplicate registration.
- Once you have created an account, you can view or update your information, print a statement, or change your password. Go to your online account via the link in your confirmation email, using the same user name and password as when you registered.
- If your student wasn’t able to register for their preferred class, you may ask to be placed on a waiting list by contacting us at email@example.com or 818-790-2211. If a spot becomes available, we will contact you right away.
4491 Cornishon Avenue
Contact the Programs Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-790-2211.